2023 JRS - Prince of Songkla University (PSU) Funding Plan
Prince of Songkla University (PSU) Funding Plan 2023
- Prince of Songkla University (PSU) will provide 5 (five) grants for Principal Investigators (PI) to support the 2023 SATU Joint Research Scheme (JRS). Each grant consists of THB 100,000.
- This scholarship is only for 2023 SATU Joint Research Scheme (JRS) hosted by PSU PI with Co-PI from SATU member universities outside Thailand.
2.1 For the Principal Investigators (PI)
- Holding a doctoral degree and a full-time lecturer position at Prince of Songkla University, with the status of either a government officer, university officer, or university employee.
- Being either a Thai national or foreign national at PSU.
- Having sufficient funding from internal or external sources to support the proposed research project, which must be an ongoing research project.
- The proposal must be selected by SATU JRS.
- Matching their research with the Co-PI, who must be full-time employees of SATU member universities outside Thailand.
3. Research fields
Acceptable projects may cover the areas of Liberal Arts, Management, Science, Social Sciences, Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Planning & Design, Bioscience & Biotechnology, and Medicine in Southeast and South Asia, as well as multidisciplinary research. Each project will consist of a team of researchers, including PSU PI and Co-PI from another SATU member universities.
Enquiries: Ms. Pinchanok Khomaphat, International Affairs Officer
Global Affairs and Corporate Communication Center (GACC)
15 Karnjanvanich Rd., Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110, Thailand
Tel: +66 74 446824