UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK
" I think Humanitarian Affairs UK has created such a wonderful platform for young people to gather together to discuss leadership, to discuss your own actions, and to deal with humanitarian and development challenges that the world faces.” - Mr. Haoliang Xu, Assistant Secretary General
UNITED NATIONS, will host the 8th University Scholars Leadership Symposium in Bangkok, Thailand. About 900 emerging world leaders from UN Member States, are expected to attend this Leadership Development in Social Change Symposium in August 2017.
To apply as a delegate, you must be between 18 to 30 years old, possess good leadership skills and have a commitment to effect Positive Change.
Education is not just knowledge or expertise; it is also about attitudes and values that are abundantly meted out at the Symposium. For more information, visit our Symposium's website at : www.universityscholars.org.uk.
The Registration Fee includes 6 night hotel accommodation, 5 lunches, 6 coffee-breaks, airport transfers, inland transportation from hotel to UN Building and vice-versa, t-shirt and a Certificate of Participation.
1. Full Symposium Registration Fee (Individual)
- Early Registration (From 1 December 2016 to 31 March 2017): USD 950.00
- Late Registration (From 1 April to 22 July 2017): USD 990.00
2. Group Registration Fee (For more than 5 Applicants)
- Early Registration (From 1 December 2016 to 31 March 2017): USD 890.00
- Late Registration (From 1 April to 22 July 2017): USD 950.00
3. Convention & Networking Access (Meals Without Breakfast)
- Early Registration (From 1 December 2016 to 31 March 2017): USD 650.00
- Late Registration (From 1 April to 22 July 2017): USD 700.00
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register, apply online at : www.universityscholars.org.uk